|TSL Restored Content Mod (1.6) - File Description
| Description: |
Well, I'm pleased to announce that Zbyl2 and DarthStoney have returned with an update for their award winning restoration modification for the second Knights of the Old Republic, this includes previous bug fixes and can either be installed over the top of 1.5 or as a fresh install. It is also compatible with any save games made with version 1.5. See the readme to see the various fixes between versions. I shall now quote my original review for the 1.5 version;
Wow! It is with great pleasure that I review a modification for the second Knights of the Old Republic game; The Sith Lords. This mod is primarily by Zbyl2 and DarthStoney, who inspired by Team Gizka's Restoration project but frustrated by a seeming lack of progress decided to make their own attempt to restore The Sith Lords infamous cut content.
I have to say that I think that this mod perhaps represents the pinacle of KotOR Modding and an awful lot of hard work over the years. It also shows how far KotOR modding has come since the community started modding the original game. It is a tribute to tool makes such as Fred Tetra, tk102, Jdnoa and Dashus. All of whom this mod would not have been possible without, and I'm sure would be very happy to see how their tools have been used. Finally a lot of credit must go to Zbyl2 and DarthStoney who are two of the most talented modders this community has.
The modification is awesome, I think that this is simply a must install for any KotOR 2 play through, and I think with this mod the game moves a lot closer to the vision Avellone and the other workers from Obsidian had aimed for. There are completed story arcs, each planet has some added content, Malachor actually makes a lot more sense now, and you actually have party interaction there; Dantooine is much more complete and the Battle is much more epic! There is also the much vaunted HK factory restored in here which is a great play through and great to have that in game
All in all this mod is a wonderful piece of work, I don't want to spoil things too much for those who haven't played it, and don't want to know about what content has been restored, suffice to say you will need multiple play throughs to discover everything, and I highly suggest playing the game with this mod to see how things should have been! There are new high quality voice overs in here, which are the best I've heard from any community mod thus far. You will also be delighted to hear that the team are also working hard for a compatibility patch for the hugely popular Ultimate Saber Mod.
Enjoy! -- jonathan7
Please leave the author praise and constructive criticism; which are often far more valuable than rating mods...
Mod Rating: Very Advanced
| || || |
|TSL Restored Content Mod (1.6) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|TSL Restored Content Mod (1.6) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|TSL Restored Content Mod (1.6) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
Authors: Zbyl2 and DarthStoney
Contact: PM us at Lucas Forums
Name: TSL Restored Content Mod
Restores a lot of cut content in KOTOR (TSL).
After installing a mod, it is suggested that you start a new game. However, loading earlier savegame from Peragus (before entering Ebon Hawk for the first time), should work as well. DO NOT start playing mod with save after entering the Hawk - it might even break your game.
Saves from version 1.5 "should" work after installing version 1.6 but It is still suggested to start new game.
If the mod has been installed correctly, your launcher will change.
2. CHANGELOG from v 1.5
* Cut-scenes tweaked
* Added missing scripts
* Added HK-47 to Ebon Hawk during post-Telos holovid scene
* Fixes/restorations to T3's dialog
* Fixes to Kreia's dialog
* Fixes to conditional scripts in Bao-Dur's dialog
* Fixed spelling error in journal
* Fixed Kreia's skill lesson
* Fixed HK-47's infinite XP bug
* Fixes to G0T0's dialog
* Fixes to Atton's dialog
* Fixed Bao-Dur's infinite shields bug
* Added/fixed checks for Revan's gender in some dialogs
* Fixed conditional scripts for Handmaiden
* Fixes to Mira's dialog
* Fixed Kreia's sightlesson break with less than 0 Comp/Repair skill
* Fixes to Visas Marr's dialog
* Force Sight can now be learned only on Ebon Hawk
* Added reward for doing Visas training
* Fixed INF influence/DS exploit with HK's question
* Removed 2000 creds reward for de-stabalizing Dantooine
* Modified a line to skip the "Medic" global being set to 1 if it's already 2, disabling some additional options you got
* Fixed an INF Influnce loss issue with the "New Strength" check
* Fixes an issue with the Hanharr lesson not being re-accessable if not yet completed, or not accessable if you broke Hanharr
* Added proper animations when training Disciple to Jedi
* Added missing T1-N1's VOs
* Fixes to Batono's quest
* Fixes to Chano's dialog
* Fixes to Harra's dialog
* Fixes to Luxa's dialog
* Fixes to Mebla's dialog
* Fixed cantina's scripts
* Added missing LS-points gained scripts
* Fixed Atris' cut-scenes
* Removed blank line from Moza's dialog
* Added script to heal Bao-Dur in Atris' academy after freeing him from the cage
* Fixed ability to use console with Slusk still alive
* Fixed broken computer skill check in Exchane office
* Added ability to go from detention cell camera to reception camera
* Restored parts of greeter droid conversation in docks
* Fixes to Hanmaidens dialogs in Telos' Academy
* Added missing skill checks
* Fixed conversation about Batono with Chodo Habat
* All options to ask about Ebon Hawk/Sojourn removed after returning to Telos
* Fixes to Green's dialog
* Fixes to Samhan dialog
* All force fields in Military base will now show a message about Bao-Dur
* Added missing VOs for IT-31
* Added triggers for Red Eclipse in all area entrances
* Fixes to Geeda's and Ondar's dialogs
* Visquis' subtitles no longer missing
* Fixes to Opo Chano content
* Fixes to scripts
* Fixes to Sasquesh's dialog
* Corrected DS-points gained scripts
* Removed alien VO from lines that were supposed to be silent
* Fixes to Adana's quest
* Fixed infinite XP issue
* Fixes to Lassavou's quest
* Fixes to Pylon quest
* Changed/corrected some camera angles
* Fixed speeling errors
* Added VOs for T3 on Goto's Yacht
* Fixed bug that would allow you to upgrade T3/HK infinite amount of time
* HK-50s will no longer spawn if you send HK-47 to Goto's Yacht (for both plot and balance reasons)
* Sullustan and other quest-related NPCs are now removed from Jekk'Jekk Tarr when bounty hunters attacks you
* Added heal script for party members when entering Goto's Yacht
* Added HK-influence-decrease script to speeder bike convo
* Fixed lip-synchs in Atton's convo with Twin Suns on Goto's Yacht
* Added missing Exile's gender check
* Fixed Mandalore's missing VO bug
* Fixed incorrect animations
* Fixes to Terlyn's dialog
* Fixed infinite influence bug
* Fixed decrease influence bug in Sakerie's dialog
* Fixed spelling errors
* Corrected random NPC's dialogs
* Fixes complete silence during Hanharr's introduction of the planet
* Dead Kiph will no longer set traps
* Random Vaklu soldier will no longer spawn near the palace entrance when you go to Kiph
* Fixed cutscenes not triggering properly during battle of Onderon if you deactivated force fields via terminal when you're allied with Vaklu
* Fixed Battle of Khoonda trigger
* Restored Militia NPC near Khoonda
* Fixed bug that would allow you to fight Vrook to soon
* Fixed problems with HK-50 encounter
* Jorran will no longer try to sell you Jedi Artifacts after you bought them
* Fixed missing Disciple issues
* Fixed Bao-Dur's lip synching
* Fixed bug, wen you had to "click" to continue Kreia's cutscene in Rebuilt Jedi Enclave
* Fixed Zherron's dialog
* You can no longer recruit Jorran to Militia after the battle
* Kreia now removes her hood on-screen
* Some other changes in meeting with Jedi masters
* Fixed journal entries
RAVAGER, MALACHOR AND ENDGAME:
* Some movies no longer play twice
* Tweaked some cut-scenes
* Fixed Sion's dialog
* Added Atton in the background when talking to Visas/Handmaiden
* Fixed bug, when sometimes Sion would stop attacking Atton
* Some Visas Marr and Handmaiden dialog options were removed from battle of telos/ravager parts, because they didn't make any sense at the ending (like, asking Handmaiden about her name, or asking Visas to take you to her master)
* You can no longer ask Kreia about the future of dead party members
* Fixed Atton's dialog at the ending if he loses his battle with Sion
CHANGES FOR NO-ENGLISH VERSIONS OF TSLRCM:
* Journal entries, HK Factory and Malachor V are now fully translated into Italian if you choose Italian version during installation
* Fixed name "Mercenary" displayed in English during Khoonda battle even if you played non-english version of the mod
3. Mod (In)compatibility:
Prologue - Peragus - Harbinger Correction Mod (1.1) by Ulic is COMPATIBLE
Sion's Arrival to Peragus Fix (2.0) by Zbyl is COMPATIBLE
Coruscant - Jedi Temple by DeathDisco is COMPATIBLE
M4-78 will NOT work with this mod.
USM-compatibility patch can be downloaded in download section over at deadlystream.com
1. Go to your TSL directory.
2. Find file called unins000.exe
3. Rund unins000.exe.
5. Go to your TSL directory. Folder called "backup" was created during installation. Open it.
6. In "backup" folder you'll find two sub-folders - "launcher" and "modules".
7. Copy files from "backuplauncher" directory into "launcher" folder in game's main directory.
8. Copy files from "backupmodules" directory into "modules" folder in game's main directory.
9. Congratulation - TSLRCM has been successfully removed from your game's folders!
* Jinger/Kreia - the Rebuilt enclave and Handmaidens
* Vpuppet - the âNewâ HK factory
* MonoGiganto - T3âs fixed dialog and ZezKielâs fixed dialog on NarShadaa
* Savvy30039 - the new animations
* SWfan28 - scripting genius of a lot of areas
* Hassat Hunter - the "New" HK factory and lot of bug fixing
* Pra_Viilon - launcher
* Usagi - Kaevee
* Hassat Hunter
* Lord of Hunger
* Melkor, MrPhil - French
* Alec - Italian
* Rodro Lliv, Januszka, Serpol - Spanish
* Pestilenz, Lex - German
Special thanks to
* Sith Holocron - for his all-time support
Thanks to DeadlyStream for giving us space on his forums and all the people of the TSL community that helped with bug finding in the beta.
Thanks to tk102 for the dlg editor/
Thank you to the members of Team Gizka for finding out about the missing HK factory modules and all the content that was cut from KotorTSL and making sense of it all, because without all their previous efforts and hard work none of this would be possible.
Thanks to Jdnoa and Dashus for the tools they created for which none of this would be possible without them.
This mod may not be modified or distributed without the explicit permission of the authors.
THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.
|TSL Restored Content Mod (1.6) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. KOTOR 2 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 234 | Last comment: 11-23-2013 at 09:53
Click the symbol to expand all comments (view full comments)
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!